Prev: Re: Ship styles (was Galoob SD....) Next: Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT

Fighter launch question

From: "Rutherford, Michael" <MRutherf@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:06:00 -0500
Subject: Fighter launch question

When a fighter is launched does it move 12" immediately or does it wait
at
the launch point for a turn? Is this a RTFM, and if so *where*?

I was using fighters for the first time (I was supposed to use them in
the
previous game but it didn't last long enough... missile boats are too
effective, I killed 3 large capital ships (600+ pts each, 80 mass) in
one
turn with 400 pts of escorts... it took longer to draw the diagrams than
play the game :-( very boring) when this question came up... due to the
previous hiding I let them loighter a turn (ain't I nice).

Michael "Wargh" Rutherfurd

Prev: Re: Ship styles (was Galoob SD....) Next: Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT