Next: RE: More FT Ideas.....

Re: More FT Ideas.....

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 13:59:32 -0500
Subject: Re: More FT Ideas.....

> Why not make them act exactly like ships, but with higher thrust ?
>
>  The fighter movement rules them become:
>
>  "Fighters move in the same way as ships, except that their thrust
rating
is
> 12.
>   Note that this means that fighters can use 6 points of thrust for
turning."

Well, I want fighters to behave in a way very similar to ships but also
want
them to be more nimble and responsive.	I achieve these two goals by
having
the fighters retain speed from turn to turn and by splitting their
turning
ability into two steps while allowing them to move freely without
ploting....

Brian

Next: RE: More FT Ideas.....