Prev: Re: FT or somesuch at Salute 97? Next: Re: Nanotechnology

Re: Nanotechnology

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:01:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Nanotechnology

Thanks for the name.  AI's will probably never be as intelligent as
humans, but I highly doubt something like that will happen. (unless
their
software is made by Microsoft <g>)  In general, I find that the Dr. Who
show has a skewered view of computers, and technology.

						Chen-song

-

Over its bloated, corpulent body the creature known as Santa
Claus drapes a tunic the color of fresh blood...

-