Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again

Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 20:15:40 -0500
Subject: Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again

> Again, I must beg of you folks...
>
> PLEASE REPLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHEN IT IS ONLY OF INTEREST TO THAT
INDIVIDUAL.

> REPLY TO THE LIST WHEN IT IS OF INTEREST TO SOME REASONABLY LARGE
SUBSET
> OF THE LIST.

not to bust your chops, but you are not in a position to determin what
is
and isn't in the interests of any portion of this list. I,
for one, have always wondered why games from england use inches as the
default measurement rather then cm's. it IS a function of the game's
mechanic, so it is relevant to the topic of this list, and it would be
silly to poll the entire list before asking any question to determine if
enough people are interested to ask a question.

as with any mailing list, you must assume that there will be a certain
amount of background static. if you see that you are not interested in a
topic a few messages into it, delete all the messages on sight (that's
what I do for anything about B-5).

after all, that thread hasn't even lasted 24 hours yet...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: The Curmudgeon Rants Again