Prev: Re: FT Mecha rules Next: FT Competiton in Wollongong

Re: Where this all started...

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 17:57:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Where this all started...

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> David -
> Nice idea, unfortunately the problem is that none of these exist in an
> electronic form - they were all done on a typewriter and photocopied!
> I've still got copies around somewhere (hey, maybe I should auction
'em
> off... :)) but haven't got the time to transcribe them onto disk. Of
> course, as you say, Tacship IS available in the Rag compendium, and I
may
> even get round to a new version of it someday.
>
> Jon T.

	get a scanner with some small degree of text recognization
software.
Since most of them are typed, a poor text recognization software (aka
cheap one) should do the job.

BTW.. WELCOME TO THIS LIST!!!

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: FT Mecha rules Next: FT Competiton in Wollongong