Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: Where this all started...

Tyranid Space Fleet ships

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:25:00 -0500
Subject: Tyranid Space Fleet ships

I only saw two packs, so this may not be interesting,
but I did see two blisters of Tyranid Space Fleet ships.
One was a Dark Prowler, the other had two (or three,
but I think two) Drone ships.  They were at Allied Hobbies
on Cottman Avenue in Philadelphia, and were $5.49 each.
(215) 332-8866--Don't know if they mail order.	Allied

Just in case someone wants to fill in some cracks somewhere.

andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: Re: Where this all started... Next: Re: Where this all started...