Prev: Re: Re[2]: DSII Questions Next: Re: Where this all started...

Re: Re[2]: DSII Questions

From: I want to be on 'Cops' <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 07:34:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Re[2]: DSII Questions

>>> But if I have multiple APSWs, I still have to fire all of them as
one
>>> weapon against a single infantry stand, no?
>
>> No, the APSWs on a vehicle may target different infantry stands.
>
>Does it say so anywhere in the rules? _I_ know you wrote the rules, but

>it'll be much easier to convince my opponents if I can point at the
>paragraf...

This question a candidate for a DS2 FAQ/Errata sheet?  :-}

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: Re[2]: DSII Questions Next: Re: Where this all started...