Prev: Re: [Official] responces Next: [OFFICIAL-PLEASE READ] Re: FT3 help!

Re[2]: DSII Questions

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 14:34:25 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: DSII Questions

No, the APSWs on a vehicle may target different infantry stands.

MIke Elliott, GZG

_________________________________
Subject: Re: DSII Questions
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 23/01/97 12:36

On 21 Jan 1997 M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk wrote:

> Different weapons are more effective against different target types.
> Generally speaking though, you would normally only have one big gun on
an
> AFV for the reasons you state. The exception would be multiple barrels
of
> the same type. A typical tank would have a big gun, one or more APSWs,

> maybe a PDS system, perhaps a LAD and possibly a GMS/L.

But if I have multiple APSWs, I still have to fire all of them as one
weapon against a single infantry stand, no?

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: [Official] responces Next: [OFFICIAL-PLEASE READ] Re: FT3 help!