Prev: Re: Fighter groups (designer please read) Next: Re: Borg ships

Re: Borg ships

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 15:34:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Borg ships

James Butler asked:

>	  Hi everyone,
>
>	   I just wanted to ask if anyone has any stats for Borg ships
(either
>  in Full Thrust terms or not).

I'd put together some stats for one awhile back, but after playtesting
it I
decided it was WAY too wimpy. Here's v2.0, which I haven't yet tried
out.

Enjoy,
Scott

BORG CUBE
Mass: 600
Damage Points: 300
Thrust: 4
Warp Drive (FTL)
Fire Cons: 13
Ablative Shields (F)  200 points
Ablative Shields (P)  200 points
Ablative Shields (S)  200 points
Ablative Shields (Aft)	200 points
5 x AA-Batteries (F)
5 x AA-Batteries (P)
5 x AA-Batteries (S)
5 x AA-Batteries (Aft)
4 x Quantum Torpedoes (F)
4 x Quantum Torpedoes (P)
4 x Quantum Torpedoes (S)
4 x Quantum Torpedoes (Aft)
3 x Class A Tractor Beams
2 x Superior Sensors
20 x Damage Control Parties
3 x Transporters
Cost: 10175

Notes:

"Ablative shields" is from my Star Trek rules. Basically they act more
like
armor, ie -- they get shot away little by little. Each face has 200
points of
shielding.

Borg AA-Bateries have no burnout roll.

"Quantum torpedoes" act like regular pulse torps but do 2d6, and have a
6"
longer range with +1 to hit at each range bracket.

I gave it lots of extra damage control parties to simulate the Borg's
regenerative ability.

Prev: Re: Fighter groups (designer please read) Next: Re: Borg ships