Prev: Re: AI Ships (Was Re: Nanotechnology) Next: what do you play?

Re: FT3 help!

From: "M. Chad M-Harding" <iolar@h...>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 12:03:49 -0500
Subject: Re: FT3 help!

> Donald,
>
> I am sorry to have to tell you that MT is definitely out of print.
Your
> only hope is to shop around for a copy. Can anybody here on the list
help
> out? Check out your local game store and report in if they have any
copies.

> Although AFAIK FT is not yet out of print, the same comments go as for
MT.
> There can't be that many left out there, after all it was printed
before
> MT.
>
> Come on chaps lets help each other where we can

Oh NO!	My days of lurking are OVER!!! :-).

I've been on the list lurking for a LONG time.	It's been so long, but I
believe this is actually my first post to the list - I've direct
responded to
other posters in the past.  Sorry - I digress . . .

I was just at my favorite games stores last week, run by a good friend
of mine.  Stacy recently (last couple of months ago) got a web page up
and
running for his store, and he is starting to advertise his stock via
this
medium.  But to the point - when I was last there he had a copy of Full
Thrust,
More Thrust, DSII, and SGII on the shelves - only one of each, however.
(Did
I just hear the sound of saliva dripping?)

You can see his web page at the URL http://pugetsound.com/eagles/

and the store's name, address and phone # are

Eagles Hobbies
221 West Holly
Bellingham WA 98225
U.S.A.
(360) 671-1913

Hope this helps those of you that are having a hard time getting copies
of
our favorite game.  I sometimes make trips down to Portland, Oregon here
in
the states (a good friend and gaming buddy of mine from college moved
down
there - it's about 4hrs driving time from where I live), and there is
store
called Bridgetown Hobbies - used to be Military Corner.  They have
always had
a copy when I've been down there.  They also happen to be in the same
city
where Geo-Hex is based.  I don't have their address, but you may try
Geo-Hex
directly and see if they know their address (they may not distribute
them
directly to the store).  If anyone has problems getting the address for
Bridgetown, give me an email and I forward the requests onto my friend
Doug
down there and ask him to check and see if they have any copies.

My, long-winded for a first post, eh?

cmh ?8-{)

M. Chad M-Harding
Systems Administrator	       Phone:(206) 335-3159
Solectron Washington	       FAX:(206) 335-3167
8600 Soper Hill Road, Suite A  Work E-mail:  chadh@slrw.com
Everett, WA  98205-1256        Play E-mail:  iolar@eskimo.com
Earl - Isn't That a little excessive?
Bert - If you need it, and don't have it, you'll sing a
       different tune.
"Tremors 2:  Aftershocks"

> Subject: FT3 help!
> Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
> Date:    10/02/97 08:44
>

> I went to my favorite local hobby store, and ordered FT/MT from
> Geohex....And the first distributor didn't have EITHER one!  The
second said
> they had em, so the hobby store ordered from them....Same answer!
(seems