Prev: Full Metal Anorak Next: Re: Hello from GZG

Re: Hello from GZG

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 06:07:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello from GZG

Niall Gilsenan wrote:

>Its nice to have the inspiration for the list available for comment
>at last.  Might I ask a question of you?
>
>Firstly do you think it might be a good idea to define what kind of
>questions we could pose to you personally?  I believe Mike Elliot
>said at one point that you were wary of coming on this list in case
>you were indunated with e-mails inquiring about orders and
>so on.  Are you willing to accept such questions (privately of
>course) or is this area out of bounds?

If anyone has any queries regarding specific orders to GZG, please use
direct email rather than the list. Obviously we can't take orders by
email
anyway, as we don't take credit cards. General enquiries about the range
can be posted to the list IF everyone else doesn't mind, or emailed
direct.
I'll answer when I can, time permitting!

>Another question.  With the AOG B5 Wars ships filling the gap (we
>hope) in B5 Figures what kind of plans do you have to expand the
>range of ships you supply which might be regarded as having a "vague"
>resemblance to a certain TV show?  I'd be very interested as AOG
>don't seem to have a European Distributer yet.  So getting their
>figures on this side of the World might be a problem.

Possibly, but WB have big lawyers... :)
Seriously, there may be some stuff that is "inspired by" etc.,more news
when (if?) it happens. Don't know what the AOG stuff will be like - I've
read rumours of the big ships being VERY big, and the fighters being
done
to a different (larger) scale; can anyone in the US confirm/deny? Are
they
out yet over there?

>Anyway Jon, nice to have you onboard.	Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks - glad to be here.
 Jon T.

Prev: Full Metal Anorak Next: Re: Hello from GZG