Prev: [Official] responces Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls

Re: Sa'Vasku minis

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 18:13:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku minis

>>>	  Neat-oh, I won't have to wait for AOG to come out with Vorlon
>>> Miniatures or search for Space Fleet minis.
>>>From what Jon told me (yes, I knew he was here before and it was
driving
>>me daft not mentioning it) they aren't going to look quite like the
>>Vorlon. Think a little more dark and um, spidery. He.
>>
>>					  Jon
>
>Yes... spidery, with spines/legs.... did that one just move when I
wasn't
>looking at it?.... :)
>
>Jon T.

While we wait for official Sa'Vasku minis,
I have just made some interesting "organic" ships using plastic fishing
lures (no hooks). The ones I used are 3" long, have frills (tentacles)
at
the front and 2 curved tails. They are translucent smoke color with
silver flakes. Thy look very nice. Being so soft, they may not wear very

well but at $2 for 6, they are not very expensive either. I have yet to
mount them, but expect to use 5 minute epoxy or "goop". The size is
about
cruiser size (longer than most cruisers (counting tentacles/tails) but
with less girth). If anyone else has tried this, I would like to know
how
it went.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry! Is your ship design here?

Prev: [Official] responces Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls