Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Sa'Vasku minis (was Re: Hello from GZG)

Re: Welcome aboard, Jon T.

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:49:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Welcome aboard, Jon T.

>We recently had a massive discussion on the list about the
>FMAization of the Full Thrust rules for the third edition.
>
>Could you elaborate on the plans for the third edition of
>Full Thrust and what rules you'll be changing, including, etc.
>into the game?
>
>Jon Davis
>davisje@crd.ge.com

I'm not able to talk much about FTIII, because I don't KNOW what will be
in
it - part of the reason for me being on the list is to have the chance
bounce ideas off other players and get some opinions. The most important
thing is that none of the fundamentals of the game will change - we will
just refine it and try our best to fix the problems. We will NOT be
using
the FMA system for it, as though that might well make a good game it
would
NOT be FT anymore. A space game using FMA could get done sometime of
course, but it would be separate from FT.
Watch this space....

Jon T.

Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Sa'Vasku minis (was Re: Hello from GZG)