Prev: Re: FT: The Next Madison Game Next: Re: Hello from GZG

Re: Pan-African Power Armor

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:49:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Pan-African Power Armor

>	 Well, since Mr. Tuffey is now officially with us, I can go
right
>tp the source for this one: will we be seeing any Pan-African or
Islamic
>Federation Power Armor miniatures in the near future? Some mercenary
power
>armor units would be nice as well.

>Scott R. Pyle

Scott (and anyone else interested) - there are no plans AT PRESENT to do
specific PAU or IF power armour - we suggest that you use either the ESU
or
FSE suits for either force, as both the PAU and IF either buy stuff they
can't make, or else they buy/steal ONE suit and do a cheap copy of it (a
la
Kalashnikovs...!). Ahh, the delights of the interstellar arms trade.
Of course, if you were so inclined you could always make some house
rules
for the possibility that these nasty copies will be a fair bit less
reliable than the proper suits.....

All the best,
Jon Tuffley [please note the "l"... :)]

Prev: Re: FT: The Next Madison Game Next: Re: Hello from GZG