Prev: Re[2]: The Ft FAQ! Next: Re: FT3 help!

Welcome aboard, Jon T.

From: davisje@z... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:32:49 -0500
Subject: Welcome aboard, Jon T.

It's good to have you aboard the Mailing list, Jon.

Full Thrust has become immensely popular with my gaming
group so we are definitely interested in the new products
and rules that GZG are planning to be issuing in the near
future.

We recently had a massive discussion on the list about the
FMAization of the Full Thrust rules for the third edition.

Could you elaborate on the plans for the third edition of
Full Thrust and what rules you'll be changing, including, etc.
into the game?

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Re[2]: The Ft FAQ! Next: Re: FT3 help!