Prev: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!! Next: Re: GZG and Copyright

Re: Hello from GZG

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:24:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello from GZG

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Hi to everyone one the mailing list - having been lurking around for a
> couple of weeks now, I thought it was about time I let everyone know I
was
> actually on-line at long last.

Hi! Welcome to the list!

> Most of you will know that GeoHex are GZG's US licensee, producing
most of
> our ranges under license for sale in the USA, Canada and S.America.

If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you:

What's really going on with More Thrust?  Are you reprinting it, or are
you coming out with a revised edition of the rulebooks?

Are the GZG starship miniatures going to be re-designed? If so, which
ones
and when?

Have you spoken with your American suppliers (I think SIMTAC is doing
the
actual castings) about their quality control recently?

How much of the Full Thrust system will be in the Babylon 5 starship
miniatures game?

Are you going to release the anime figures you previewed last GenCon?

Is the "JT's Heavenly Bodies" line going to continue?

Thank you for writing an excellent set of games!

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!! Next: Re: GZG and Copyright