Prev: Re: Fighter groups (designer please read)

Re[2]: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 04:53:41 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

I know that this item is now "history", but as I have unable to respond
until
now, I feel I must add my condolences to Adam's family on his untimely
departure
from this life. Adam will be remembered as the founder of this list....

I have spoken to Jon and we have agreed that there will be some memorial
to Adam
in a future publication. Thanks for your suggestions, we'll be working
on it.

In sadness,

Mike Elliott, GZG

Subject: RE: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...