Prev: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls

Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:22:27 -0500
Subject: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Joachim Heck - SunSoft wrote:
> @:) I downloaded that excel FT ship sheet from your page.  I am quite
> @:) impressed!
>
>   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>
>   Sometimes I wonder why I bother existing.

Now, now, don't worry -- all Sun has to do is to create a web-capable
platform-independent spreadsheet application with more "features" than
Excel that can translate files into 4 or 5 different proprietary
formats,
using 3 or 4 different platforms, and have it ready by April.

There, that isn't so bad now, is it?

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls