Prev: Re: FT: The Next Madison Game Next: Re: No Coffee for me, thanks...

Re: new B5 Rules

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:00:02 -0500
Subject: Re: new B5 Rules

At 09:42 AM 2/13/97 -0500, you wrote:

>>Oh BTW I hang out on the "lurker's guide to B5"....on there he has a
snopsis
>>of each episode, with other facts about the episodes.  That guy also
cruises
>>the usenet b5 groups, and places relevant messages from JMS (the guy
who
>>created b5...I can't spell his last name...)
>
>Straczynski, but he goes by jms.
>
>THe Lurker's Guide is an *excellent* source of info on the B5 universe,
but
>it's not always 100% accurate. I've found on occassion some entries in
it
>that are listed/labelled as 'fact' as not being the case, and a couple
times
>later jms post would contradict it. But they are few and far between;
the
>guy does do a bang-up job with it.

I told a friend of mine about it, and he thought that guy "needs a
life".
I think he does ok by me.  When the show is over, I am going to download
EVERY episode synopsis there.  It is easyer than trying to figure out
which
ones need to be updated.

>>On the episode where the original kosh was killed, JMS was asked if
kosh had
>>killed any of the shadows.  He said to the effect of "no, but if they
were
>>humans, they would have broken bones, and bruises...."
>
>Kosh was a lover, not a fighter.   ;-)
>
>Mk
>Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"
>
>Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: FT: The Next Madison Game Next: Re: No Coffee for me, thanks...