Prev: Hardware Wars in FT (was Re: Full Thrust Demo Derby!) Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls

Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:50:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

Alan Goodall wrote:

>>The official Traveller ranges were a magnificent series by GW and (I
>>think) Ral Partha. They had everything from very neat Starship
Troopers
>>powered armour down to 'low-tech', nearly twentieth century troops for
>>backwards planets. Good stuff if you can find them.
>
>Originally the range was Martian Metals. It was licenced in Britain to
>Citadel (before they were part of the GW conglomerate). RAFM (not Ral
>Partha) had a licence to do Citadel figures. I have some old Citadel
>Traveller, Orcs, and Dwarf cannons molded by RAFM.

Are you sure about this? The Martian Metal minis were MUCH worse than
the
GW /Citadel ones. It seemed to me (at the time, and now, looking at them
again) that they MUST have been two different lines.

John Kovalic

       "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of Thursdays"
					      - Arthur Dent
				       "Wild Life": a Web comic -
	at MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/

Prev: Hardware Wars in FT (was Re: Full Thrust Demo Derby!) Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls