Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Re: new B5 Rules

Re: Allan: Company name and address again.

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:20:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Allan: Company name and address again.

At 07:25 PM 2/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Allan,
>  Would you please re-post the name and address of the company?

Sure thing. The company is Enigma Miniatures. They are a Quebec based
company (which explains some of the odd syntax in their e-mail
messages).
You can reach them at:

gaming@sympatico.ca

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Re: new B5 Rules