Prev: Re: Full Throttle Mech Game (long) Next: Re: new B5 Rules (careful of spoilers!!!)

Re: new B5 Rules

From: mgrover@m...
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:40:09 -0500
Subject: Re: new B5 Rules

> Heeheeheehee. The episode you want to see is "Into the Fire"...

unfortunately, I won't be seeing it until TNT gets B5 in 98. the
local stations are playing "hide the B5" using it as filler after
sports, or instead of a late nite movie. if I catch it I catch it,
but I can't count on it!

One on one, the vorlons are at a slight disadvantage, 1pt dam on a
5-6. and 1 extra die rolled per weapon. It's much easier for a
centauri to take on a mimbari than the EA. Also from what i saw in
season 1-2 & some of 3, the centauri were kind of afraid of provoking
the mimbari. (maybe I'm wrong)
Marshall Grover

"A Jedi's Greatest Enemy is Himself" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Prev: Re: Full Throttle Mech Game (long) Next: Re: new B5 Rules (careful of spoilers!!!)