Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

WAY Off Topic GW Epic to Ogre (was Re: Ogre Figures)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:01:01 -0500
Subject: WAY Off Topic GW Epic to Ogre (was Re: Ogre Figures)

At 06:37 AM 2/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>	An Ogre boxed set? This would be sweet. The Ogre/GEV system is
the
>smoothest, quickest, miniatures system ever written.

Since this is way off topic, I'll keep it brief. I went trawling through
my
hard drive and found a spreadsheet with some Space Marine (mostly
Imperial)
conversions to the Ogre miniatures game. This was before I got DS2. I
did
the conversion with no rules additions/modifications (I like to leave
the
base game system alone in order to ease game balance).

I see that Mark Siefert is putting up an Ogre page. E-mail me if you'd
like
me to finish the list off. Mark, if you see this, let me know if you've
got
room on your page for it. It might light a fire under Steve Jackson's
bum if
he sees his rules used with that other company's figures (it might be
neat
to play a trial run of this at GenCon, too).

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.