Prev: Re: AI Ships (Was Re: Nanotechnology) Next: Re: new B5 Rules

Vivicon (San Fran CA, USA)

From: John Fox <john_fox@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:47:16 -0500
Subject: Vivicon (San Fran CA, USA)

Hello fellow gammers.
  I understand that there is going to be a VICICON convention in Half
Moon
Bay on the weekend of the 22 thrpough 23 of February.  The event is
located
at the Bell Building (565 Kelly Ave) and starts at 9:00 AM each day.

My question is:  Does any one know what the schedule of events (ie what
games
are being played and when.)  I am particularly interested in Full/More
Thrust
games.	Also will there be venders there selling minatures for the game?

If any one has information I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks.....  John W. Fox

Prev: Re: AI Ships (Was Re: Nanotechnology) Next: Re: new B5 Rules