Prev: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: FT3 help!

Galactik Tactik

From: dgundberg@b...
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:37:56 -0500
Subject: Galactik Tactik

 I have a few questions for the list,

 A couple of years ago I saw rules and a few miniatures for 'Galactik
 Tactik', a starship combat game from Pewter Craft.  I did not buy them
 and needless to say I haven't seen them since.  When I look at the
 distributor's catalog at the local hobby shops, they still have the
 miniatures listed, multiple ships from many races including pirates,
but
 unfortunately the rules are no longer listed as available.

 Does anyone have or has anyone seen any of the their miniatures and/or
 their rules?  How are they?  Any comments?  Does anyone know why their
 combat rules are no longer listed as available by distributors?

 Thanks,

 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com

 "Forget the dark side, join the green side"
 A promo for 'Leprechaun 4: In Space'
 Coming soon to video stores near you.

Prev: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: FT3 help!