Prev: Re: Star Wars Vehicles Next: Re: Star Wars Vehicles

FT3 help!

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 02:08:20 -0500
Subject: FT3 help!

I went to my favorite local hobby store, and ordered FT/MT from
Geohex....And the first distributor didn't have EITHER one!  The second
said
they had em, so the hobby store ordered from them....Same answer!
(seems
that distributor had a computer problem...I think)  Anyway...this leads
up
to my question:

I wish to speak to the fellow who is with GZG here on the list.  Your
name
escapes me at the moment (sorry!).

  I want to know why I can't get any copies of the great FT/MT games,
and
when the next version will be out!  I am not angry or mad....just
getting
fustrated over the long wait....

I humbly await your answer...

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Star Wars Vehicles Next: Re: Star Wars Vehicles