Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? (Fremen) Next: Re: Nanotechnology

Re: [Epic] Space Fleet Figs

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 05:48:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [Epic] Space Fleet Figs

Peter Ramos < pramos1@ix13.ix.netcom.com > wrote:

> Hello Guys!
>
> Since I am cleaning house lately and getting rid of stuff I stumbled
> upon a whole bunch of figs still in the original blisterpack of that
out
> of print game Space fleet ( The one GW made some years ago). I am
> willing to sell them at 50% thier original selling price, 60% if
someone
> buys the whole lot. They are mainly Tyranid and Imperial ships with a
> couple of Eldar ones. If Interested contact me via private
> e-mail(pramos1@ix.netcom.com). Oh and sorry to all for posting non
epic
> stuff, but theres really nowhere else to post this stuff.
>
> Thanks,Peter

I'm taking the liberty of putting this on the FT mailing list as well.
Please reply to  pramos1@ix13.ix.netcom.com

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? (Fremen) Next: Re: Nanotechnology