Prev: Re: Full Thrust E-Mail Games Next: Narn Ships; Was[SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

RE: Ogre Figures

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:03:02 -0500
Subject: RE: Ogre Figures

At 05:07 PM 2/6/97 EST, you wrote:

>>The SJG web site mentions that they are looking for someone to do the
>>models. They are interested in producing more Ogre stuff, but they
come
>>right out and say that they want to do the new material as miniatures,

>not
>>board games. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting...
>Are the miniature rules a variation of the hex game?
>For instance, do you still add up some number of units'
>attack strength and compare to a defense strength?
>Or are the rules redone for the miniatures game?
>
>thanks,
>andy
>andy.skinner@tseng.com

I don't have the mini's game, but the board game version.  If you get
onto
his site, there are a couple of files for the ogre mini's game.  One
allows
(manned) mecha, and the other allows walking cybertanks...
The stats given are identical to the board games version, except all
ranges
have been doubled.  The other rules seem to have been adjusted for the
mini's enviroment.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Full Thrust E-Mail Games Next: Narn Ships; Was[SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...