Prev: Re: Ogre Figures Next: Stargrunt II Minis: More Pan-Africans?

Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: MCCLURE@s...
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:40:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

For a long while, I thought that I was in the minority because I liked
25mm figures that actually were close to 25mm and I liked my SciFi
figures
to be more realistic rather than Conan the Barbarian in Space.	But with
the recent postings about the Starguard and Ral Partha figures, I feel
much less alone.
    I have played Starguard and do have a number of their figures and I
like they way the look.  They give me more of the feel of futuristic
soldiers as portrayed in a lot of the SciFi literature.  The GW style
of figures reminds me of a steroid factory gone wild (or overdone
genetic engineering).  So count me as one of their fans.

Prev: Re: Ogre Figures Next: Stargrunt II Minis: More Pan-Africans?