Prev: Mines Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

Re: Star Wars Miniatures Heresy!

From: TADBRONSON@a...
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 01:47:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Heresy!

Please let me clarify.	I LOVE the Star Wars Miniatures rules.	They're
hoot.  It's the folks I game with who looked for other options based on
their
love for Warhammer and Stargrunt.  You oughta try and get them to do
anything
other than the Warhammer Fantasy game since it came out.  In fact, the
only
time I played anything like Warhammer was at the Star War conversion
game.
 That was also the last time I did it.	Bottom line though, is we had a
great
time and the fellow who did the conversions knows his stuff.  Since it's
kinda hard to find folks to game with here, a wise saying might be "When
in
Rome, do as the Romans do."

TB

Prev: Mines Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...