Prev: Re: Rearming Fighters... Next: RE: Small-timers

Re: Small-timers

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 20:23:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Small-timers

>>>>> "johncrim" == John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com> writes:

johncrim>	  This brings up something else....  I work for a hobby
shop
johncrim> (Jenkintown Hobbies, in Jenkintown PA), and I am the de-facto
head of the SF
johncrim> and Fantasy departments.  I would greatly appreciate hearing
about whatever
johncrim> small miniature companies that are out there that I might not
know about--we
johncrim> carry Stan Johansen, Blade, Starguard, Enigma, etc., etc., and
I am always
johncrim> looking for more.  Names, addresses, whatever you have, I
would like to hear.

Actually, I'd LOVE to see a list of all the manufacturers with web
pages.
If there such a lst easially available?

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life
better!=-=
=-= and trying not to be too homesick for the BA	 -Morrow Quotes
   -=-

Prev: Re: Rearming Fighters... Next: RE: Small-timers