Prev: Re: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game Next: Re: Rearming Fighters...

Small-timers

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 19:11:20 -0500
Subject: Small-timers

	About small-timers....	Stan Johansen games, who I recently
mentioned, is now back in business.  He makes 25mm, 15mm, and 1/300
scale SF
miniatures, along with a range of 20mm Modern, Road Warrior, and Boxer
Rebellion figures.  Stan's figures are not, admittedly, up to the
quality of
Ral Partha, but he does make some VERY nice figures, including some 25mm
aliens, the Klaken--big crabs with guns, and the Hiss--Lizard men.  The
15mm
line includes both figures and vehicles, although the vehicle line is
more
extensive at this point.  You get the idea.  I do not have the address
in
front of me, but if anyone is interested, I will obtain it from work and
post it here.
	This brings up something else....  I work for a hobby shop
(Jenkintown Hobbies, in Jenkintown PA), and I am the de-facto head of
the SF
and Fantasy departments.  I would greatly appreciate hearing about
whatever
small miniature companies that are out there that I might not know
about--we
carry Stan Johansen, Blade, Starguard, Enigma, etc., etc., and I am
always
looking for more.  Names, addresses, whatever you have, I would like to
hear.

	Thanks a lot...

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game Next: Re: Rearming Fighters...