Prev: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game Next: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)

Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 17:56:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997, Nothing's the same anymore wrote:

> Okay, semi-ignorant question from moi: what scale is the GW (non-Epic)
> stuff at? (okay, what scale is their Epic stuff at, then, too?). I
haven't
> seen any Stargrunt figures here (even went looking at the local Big
Supplier
> yesterday after work; no Stargrunt, but finally plenty of FT ships :).
> happen to own 10 Space Marines (courtesy of my brother one x-mas, who
is big
> into GW), and want to know: are they going to be too big for Stargrunt
figs?
> I've been trying to follow this thread (among others :)  to devine
this
> knowledge, and either it slipped past me, or no one mentioned it
'cause y'all
> know what you're discussing and I don't (yet).

GW minatures are slightly larger than stargrunt minature. 30mm? GW just
tend to exagerate their minature (very buffed musle even bigger then
Arnold).

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game Next: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)