Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust Next: RE: Ogre Figures

Re: Ogre Figures

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 16:46:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Ogre Figures

At 09:55 PM 2/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>	 From what I have been told by Steve Jackson
>(he was at a local SF convention a few months ago) Ogre is currently
being
>tentatively planned as a boxed set for the next release, containing
enough
>figures to play the basic scenario.  The figures would be metal, but I
do
>not know who would produce them. This is far from certain, however, so
don't
>hold your breath.

The SJG web site mentions that they are looking for someone to do the
models. They are interested in producing more Ogre stuff, but they come
right out and say that they want to do the new material as miniatures,
not
board games. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust Next: RE: Ogre Figures