Prev: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust

Re: Thrust Marines

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 14:53:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Thrust Marines

Jeff Fuller wrote:

> Whoops damn spell checker:
>
> I meant get Dirtside, it's a game from GZG and has rules for
interfacing to
> FT

Yes, I've heard of Dirtside II, but never seen it. In fact, AFAIK, it's
never made it to Oz. Even FT and MT were rather difficult to get -
imagine if the only supplier for Europe was in Berlin, and you'd get the
idea of how far we have to go to get it. Also their price - 12+ pounds
for each - wasn't great.

--
----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust