Prev: Re: Ogre Minis Next: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

Re: Dust Clouds

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 13:35:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Dust Clouds

http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif

>For Maerklin Wagons, try:
>http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8608.gif
>
>To give you an idea of the scale:
>http://www.marklin.com/subdir/z-gauge/z.html
>(This is a MUST SEE)
>
>For more info, http://www.z-world.com
>
>----------------------      <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
>| Alan & Carmel Brain|      xxxxx	 Improve his shining tail?
>| Canberra Australia |  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
>---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo	oo oo	  oo
>		     By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Shock!	That picture of the hand holding the LITTLE engine was amazing!
had no idea that anything that small existed!

To be honist, I thought croc's pulling maerklin wagons was a joke....not
anymore!

You must be into an extreamly small hobby.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Ogre Minis Next: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII