Prev: Re. Phil P. (New Gamer in Morgan Hill CA) Next: Re: test

Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:11:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

GW Space Marines look about a foot and a half taller than a SGII
trooper and more than twice as wide. that GW/Warzone scale (30mm or
so and bigger every year) is really too large to look right against
25mm figs. On the other hand the GW WH40K plastic vehicle kits are
almost right for 25mm.(At least the RHONO APC+ variants is) However a
source of OK cheap figs is the ALIENS Colonial marine boxed set. Most
stores are liquidating them if they have any. I bought 3 boxes for
$4.00 US each. They look pretty good with my SGII FSE Minis. I use
the group as mercenaries to explain the figure equipment variations.
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re. Phil P. (New Gamer in Morgan Hill CA) Next: Re: test