Prev: Re: new B5 Rules Next: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)

Re: new B5 Rules

From: Nothing's the same anymore <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 09:03:20 -0500
Subject: Re: new B5 Rules

>> Aren't the Vorlons and the Shadows at the same Tech lvl.  They
achieve the
>> simular results, the means only appear different.
>>
>According to:
>Voltayre's ENCYCLOPEDIA XENOBIOLOGICA
>http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~atropos/Voltayre/ex1.html
>
>they are different tech levels. I based the tech levels on that, But
>look for a new set of rules in the next week, revised the telepath to
>make them less shadow hosing!

Keep in mind that we've learned a great deal more about the
Shadows/Vorlons and
their tech capabilities in the last few eps from Season 4, and the
Excyclopedia
Xenobiologia is only updated partially through "Z'Ha'Dum". I applaud
Voltayre's
massive efforts in keeping up with the Xeno page, but it's not all canon
(but
hey, I never claimed my B5 rules were, either ;-). I s'pose the only way
*really* resolve this issue would be to go ask jms directly. Or wait for
the B5
RPG and/or tactical board games to come out (since they *are* talking to
jms
directly) and see what they have to say (I'm guessing my B5 rules will
become
defunct when J Tuffley's combat rules come out in the RPG game - but
they will
have been fun while they lasted! :-} ).

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: new B5 Rules Next: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)