Prev: Re: Aliens Figures Next: Re: new B5 Rules

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 04:03:07 -0500
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)

> > But I think Jon should recieve a big round of applause for his
efforts!

> > Clapclapclapclapclap!
>
> .....echoed from Australia
>
> !palcpalcpalcpalcpalC
>
> Good on you, Jon. Ta most muchly.

Please,please the credit is not mine. All I did was spot the problem.
Plaudits, flowers etc should actually go to Mark, Eileen & Mike over at
our mainframe ops chalet who are all rather splendid human beings and
actually fixed the problem.

				TTFN
					Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Aliens Figures Next: Re: new B5 Rules