Prev: Re: Star Wars micromachines Next: Re: Aliens Figures

Re: Thrust Marines

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <sadlerj@z...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 02:04:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Thrust Marines

> Yes, I've heard of Dirtside II, but never seen it. In fact, AFAIK,
it's
> never made it to Oz. Even FT and MT were rather difficult to get -
> imagine if the only supplier for Europe was in Berlin, and you'd get
the
> idea of how far we have to go to get it. Also their price - 12+ pounds
> for each - wasn't great.

Dirtside II is available in Oz. Try the following:

Eureka Miniatures
Shop 10
Woorayl St
Carnegie Vic

(They do mail order)

Ph: (03) 95632243

(They share a shop with More Than Human books, so the above number may
actually be the book store - however, be assured you can get the
information you want).

They also carry FT, SG and a full range of GZG miniatures, being the
licenced Australian distributor.

---
Jeremy M. Sadler
sadlerj@ocean.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~jsadler

Prev: Re: Star Wars micromachines Next: Re: Aliens Figures