Prev: Re: Ogre Minis Next: Re: Rearming Fighters...

Re: The Ft FAQ!

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 23:38:28 -0500
Subject: Re: The Ft FAQ!

> > >Fighters:
>  > >Re-arming Fighters: Can Fighters that have been recovered be
re-armed
>  > >during the game? If so, how long does it take? {um....]
>  >
>  > Is there a FSA (Frequently Supplied Answer :-) for this FAQ? I
would be
>  > extremely interested as I was going to ask it myself.
>  >
>  > Michael "Wargh" Rutherfurd
>  There are no "official" rules covering re-arming, but someone (can't
>  remember who) did post a set of rules governing said... I have a hard
>  copy around here somewhere - I'll see if I can find it and get back
>  you ASAP

My house rule is to give one deck crew for each hanger bay on a carrier.
 When fighters come back on board, deck crews may be assigned to
fighters.
 Each deck crew rolls a die and if any six comes up, the fighter
squadron is
reloaded and ready to go.  Squadrons of the same type may be combined
while
in the hanger and a squadron must have 4+ fighters to launch again.

Later

Brian.

Prev: Re: Ogre Minis Next: Re: Rearming Fighters...