Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: Trek conversions

Re: Short list

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 18:10:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Short list

Michael Brown wrote:

> 1.  I picked up SGII and want to know what FMA stands for ( can't find
> reference in the rules)?

Full Metal ANORAK (as opposed to jacket... *SIGH* )

> 2.  I know of a source that has SPACEFLEET minis in quantity, esp.
Tyranid.  Is
> anyone interested?

Depends on the price.

> 3.  Re: Starguard.  If anyone wants it I know of a mail order house
that deals
> almost exclusive in McEwan/Starguard.  Let me know if you want it
posted.

Are they net-capable?

> 4.  ORGE, shucks all I have is 2 Mk V's ( and about a dozen of each of
the
> GEVs).

Are you in the market for any Old Ladies? There are a number of people
here who would cheerfully mortgage their grannies for a Mk V. I only
have one (and a Mk III).

> 5.  Does anyone know of a source of Martian Metal Traveller minis (
just rebased
> mine for SGII)?  Could use more Swords Worlders and Zhodani.

Martian Metals? A name to conjour with! Alas no. FYI they were also made
by... CITADEL. Yes, GW made them under licence. I only have 2 sets of
Aliens (Droyne, Vagr, Aslan) and am trying to get more of any possible
variety. Martian Metals went Kaput when their factory burnt down many
moons ago. Damn pity.

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: Trek conversions