Prev: Re: Thrust Marines Next: Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic)

Re: The Ft FAQ!

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 13:49:11 -0500
Subject: Re: The Ft FAQ!

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Darren Douglas wrote:

> > > Actually, I don't think there *IS* an FAQ currently in existence
is there?
> > > If you want to do one feel free...
>

> > Yes there is an FAQ. I am the current holder of it. Troudle with it
was
> > no one submitted anything for it.
>
>	  I was hoping to change that.	I want to cover up a few of the
> gaps and maybe add a few new sections.

Fighters:
Re-arming Fighters: Can Fighters that have been recovered be re-armed
during the game? If so, how long does it take? {um....]
Torpedo Fighters: Can Torpedo fighters shoot their torpedos when engaged
in a dogfight? [NO]
If not, can they shoot as if they had already fired their torpedos (ie
hit opposing fighters on a 6)? [YES]

Fire Cons:
When fighting in a Dust Cloud, what is the procedure for ships wanting
to use multiple fire controls to try to lock on a single target? [ see
list, pick one option]

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Thrust Marines Next: Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic)