Prev: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: Which B5 rules to use

Re: B5-Somewhat off topic

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 08:54:43 -0500
Subject: Re: B5-Somewhat off topic

At 06:35 PM 2/3/97 -0800, you wrote:

>I know this is somewhat off topic, but I still think this list is a
good
place to ask this question. I love B5 but have missed many of the shows.
Does anyone know if any of the B5 books are worth reading? Is the
writing
fairly well done or sophmoric?

>Thanks,
>Paul

I have read the first two.   They were very well done.	They even have
statements inside the front cover that tell when the book happened!

I have all six currently out.	Gotta get back to reading!

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII Next: Re: Which B5 rules to use