Prev: Ogre Minis Next: Re: Merchant Hulls

Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: WENMESS@a...
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 04:50:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

<< >Has anyone seen or had any dealings with Reviresco Products / John
 >McEwan. He produces a bunch of miniatures for his Starguard! game.
Does
 >anyone use 'em or have some, what's the quality like ? They're 1/72 so
 >they'd be suitable for DII, and true 25mm scale. But the webpage for
 >Reviresco ( http://www.halcyon.com/shamrock/ ) doesn't really have any
 >pics of 'em. >>

Don't know about the Starguard stuff,  but I thought the OGRE folks on
the
list might be interested in this post I received from John McEwan.  The
link
I mention starting from is TANK 101: Taking a Look at Janus.

http://www.eden.com/~tmp/workbench/januslook.html

Out here
Mike Messenger

>>WENMESS@aol.com wrote:
>> I saw an interesting model of a Janus VII SF tank on Bill
Armintrout's
"The
>> Miniatures Page" and traced the links to your site,	but failed to
find a
>>listing. Is the line this vehicle comes from available at this time?
Did I
>> miss a link?
>>
>Hi Mike:  Thanks for taking the time to contact me.  The 1/300 scale
>stuff is being developed to support a new game called Days of Empire.
>the game is not quite ready yet and so I haven't been putting the new
>tanks on the net yet.	I will do this within the next week or so.  In
the
>mean time I will attach a few views of some of the newest stuff.
These