Prev: Re: Distributed Fire Control Next: Ogre Minis

Re: getting of the bloody list

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 03:19:00 -0500
Subject: Re: getting of the bloody list

> But no joy, can someone please get me off this list. I will be
shutting
> down this account,

Tim (And indeed, everyone else, for future reference) the reason you are

ving the problem you are is because you are subscribed to a different
e-mail address than your 'from' field says..

Tim's 'from' field is
				From:		  guay@cbi.bc.ca (Tim
Guay)

whereas on the list of subscribers he is..

				  Tim Guay <guay@GUAY.COM>

When you send a 'signoff' message, the system looks for someone with
your
e-mail address to unsubscribe. It takes that from your 'from' field. If
there is no match, no unsubscribe.So..

YOU HAVE TO SEND A SIGNOFF REQUEST FROM THE SAME ACCOUNT YOU SUBSCRIBED
FROM or it won't work..

					TTFN
						Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Distributed Fire Control Next: Ogre Minis