Prev: Re: PBEM excel sheet wanted Next: Re: Amphibious Ships

RE: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic)

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:48:33 -0500
Subject: RE: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic)

It is odd that the three games that started SJ (Ogre, Car Wars,
Illuminante) have been put on the back burner for the GURPS stuff. But I
guess whatever pays the bills....

Paul

Hello Everyone:
	All the recent talk about Ogre has just hit a major nerve with
me.  I am sick of the fact that SJG won't support this game.  I bought
the
Ogre Minis Rules a few years ago, and by the time I got to buying the
minis
Ral Partha stopped the line.  I was also furious when Soliders and
Swords,
who was next to inherit this line, went belly up before they produced so

much as a GEV.	Sure I could buy DSII minis and use those, but what am I

going to do without an Orge Mark IV mini to rumble across my
battlefield?
	Does anyone want to join mr in s letter-writing campiagn to kick
Steve
in the butt and get him motivated?  Orge is one of SJGs signature lines
(next to Car Wars and Illuminati), it would be a terrible shame it this
game faded from view.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: PBEM excel sheet wanted Next: Re: Amphibious Ships