Prev: Re: B5-Somewhat off topic Next: RE: Copyright Schtuff...

Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 23:39:36 -0500
Subject: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

At 02:19 PM 2/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Allan,
>
>Glad to see you are interested in helping!  We could use some help.  I
>worked almost the entire time I was there!  If you would like to help
us
>contact Jeff Gullion.	His email address is GULLYdsm@aol.com

Will do. I've always enjoyed refereeing. I'm not sure what games I can
agree
to help with until I see the full schedule, though.

>>Also, last year we talked about list members getting together to play
a game
>>(or several games) of FT, DS2 and/or SG2 privately.
>
>I would love to!  Maybe I might have some spare time this year to do
this,
>maybe even sleep a little and eat real food! ;)

Yeah, I'm not sure how many "list" games would could get in and still do
other stuff! I suspect we could get one or two games in with a little
effort. We should set something up early enough that if we have to pull
figures or terrain from a couple of different people we find out BEFORE
the
con. Of course someone will have to come up with a scenario...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: B5-Somewhat off topic Next: RE: Copyright Schtuff...