Prev: RE: Trek conversions Next: Re: B5-Somewhat off topic

Re: Junk Mail

From: Nothing's the same anymore <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 23:08:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Junk Mail

>Anyone know a good way to get junk mailers spammed?  I'd love to flood
their
>mail boxes with junk...

Best thing I've found to do is forward the msgs back to the postmaster,
sysadmin, system, or administrator of the service the mail came from.
And tell them about it (though nowadays people are sending spam through
other services other than what they're using, so this doens't always
work,
but for me, so far, it has).

You're on AOL, yes? AOL has an 'abuse@aol.com' (I think) address you can
address this problem to if the spam is from within AOL.

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: RE: Trek conversions Next: Re: B5-Somewhat off topic