Prev: Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic) Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic)

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 15:06:11 -0500
Subject: Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic)

At 09:51 AM 2/3/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone:
>	All the recent talk about Ogre has just hit a major nerve with
>me.  I am sick of the fact that SJG won't support this game.  I bought
the
>Ogre Minis Rules a few years ago, and by the time I got to buying the
minis
>Ral Partha stopped the line.  I was also furious when Soliders and
Swords,
>who was next to inherit this line, went belly up before they produced
so
>much as a GEV.  Sure I could buy DSII minis and use those, but what am
>going to do without an Orge Mark IV mini to rumble across my
battlefield?
>	Does anyone want to join mr in s letter-writing campiagn to kick
Steve

http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
==

Why don't you just surf over to the sjgames web site.  (url: www.io.com
)
There he says that all current and future ogre products will be for his
ogre
miniatures rules.

The game is not dead, but alive and kicking!  :-)

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: SICK OF LACK OF OGRE (Off-Topic) Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years